MindSqualls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know when .Run() finishes

3 posters

Go down

Know when .Run() finishes Empty Know when .Run() finishes

Post  xineoph Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 am

First of all thank you for this great framework! Initially I wanted to use MS Robotics but this is way easier! Smile

Is there a possibility to get a notification / event when the motor started with Run(power, tachoLimit) has reached the tacho limit and has stopped turning? As I understand, OnAboveTachoCount and OnBelowTachoCount are only triggered when the motor overshoots the target.

Also is it intended that a motor's tacho count is reset every time Run is called?

Thanks!

xineoph

Back to top Go down

Know when .Run() finishes Empty Re: Know when .Run() finishes

Post  alastaid Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi,

I would like to know the answer to this as well, but based on over 700 views and no response I guess the answer is no. Is there another technique I am missing to determine each run() call has finished?

I would also say that the implementation is brilliant, just what I was looking for, but is there any chance of a bit further development?

Thanks in advance.

Alastair

alastaid

Back to top Go down

Know when .Run() finishes Empty Re Telling when Run finishes

Post  johnr Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 am

Hi folks.

I have a solution that works if you are using MotorControl.  E.g. McNxtMotor instead of just MxtMotor.

I'm hoping Niels will find a way to make it available on the MindSqualls site, but if you can't wait reply to this thread and I'll see what I can do.

John

johnr

Back to top Go down

Know when .Run() finishes Empty Re: Know when .Run() finishes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum